There are numerous recurring events which take place at Mt. Home UMC.
These include but are not limited to:
- Worship on Sunday morning at 11:00 am followed by a time of fellowship including coffee, snacks and good conversation. Some church meetings take place following worship such as Ad Council (2nd Sunday of the month) and Trustees on 4th Sunday of the month.
- United Methodist Women, Lydia Circle on 1st Monday evening of the month at 7pm and Elizabeth Circle on 2nd Tuesday at 1:30pm.
- United Methodist Men meet for breakfast on 1st Saturday of the month at 9am.
- Youth meet for Friday Fellowship twice a month (check church calendar for specific dates and times).
- Gardening Club meets during the summer to help keep the church grounds beautiful and welcoming.